For this assignment, your job is to create a screen capture in which you show off and talk about your final project. The Quicktime player (free for Mac and PC) makes this project quite simple.
- Start the player and choose File, New Screen Recording.
- Select the microphone
- Click the red button to start the recording
- Select the area of the screen that you want to focus on
- Stop the recording by clicking on the black circle with a square. On Macs that circle will appear in the upper right portion of your screen.
- Save the video
- Upload the video to Youtube.
- Embed the video into a webpage